There are a number of immigrations programs available to apply under, depending on your situation. Some of the programs available are: PNP, Family Sponsorship, Investor Immigration, Trade Worker, Skilled Worker, Express Entry, and Self-Employed programs.

Connect Canada Immigration Services Inc is a company authorized to operate under the direction of Santosh Suryawanshi, R512620, is a full member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).

Applications are different and it depends on the type of application. Applications have various processing times, some can take months or years. It also depends on the completion of the application, and how quickly information requested by IRCC is received.

A permanent resident is a person who applied to Canada for immigration and was granted that status to reside, work, and study in Canada, including access to health care coverage and protection under Canadian law, and must maintain residency obligations. Permanent residents do not get a Canadian passport, cannot vote or run for office. As a Canadian citizen, you can apply for a Canadian passport and run in Canadian politics, this is the main difference between being a permanent resident and citizen. Once you become a Canadian citizen, you do not have to maintain citizenship obligations

Before you can become a Canadian citizen, you first must be a permanent resident and be eligible. Permanent residents can apply for citizenship once they have met residency requirements. You must have lived for 3 out of the last 5 years in Canada, filed incomes taxes in Canada for 3 years during the 5 years before applying, demonstrate your language ability in English or French, and pass the citizenship test. You must not have any crimes or prohibitions at the time of application.

There are several immigration categories that lead to permanent residence for students. There are programs like the Canadian Experience Class, the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and the Provincial Nominee Program.

You may work in Canada after graduating by applying for a work permit under the PostGraduation Work Permit Program.

You can check the status of your immigration application after IRCC receives it as complete and goes into processing. You can check the status of your application in your IRCC account or by visiting the IRCC website online status tool.

We provide a wide range of immigration services to clients and foreign nationals who are seeking to immigrate to Canada. We also provide representation services for clients. We consult with clients to determine their eligibility and the program that is best suitable for them to be under.

You should consult with an authorized representative regarding your restoration of status application. You must not have been out of status for more than 90 days. It is advisable that you extend your temporary residence before your current status expires within 30 days. You must also comply with the conditions imposed on your temporary residence document.

You may have to undergo a medical exam if you wish to work in certain facilities, such as health care services, childcare, education, or if you are seeking to enter Canada for a period more than 6 months. If a medical exam is required, you will be informed by IRCC with instructions on how to complete it.

In order to be allowed to stay in Canada upon the completion of your study program, you must maintain immigration status. Immigration status can be: visitor, worker, student, or immigrant.

Some countries are visa exempt. It depends on which country you are a citizen of. You can check the IRCC web site for a list of countries that require a visa.

An LMIA can be applied for if the employer is experiencing labour shortage. An employee cannot apply directly by himself/herself. An application must be completed and submitted to Service Canada by the employer.

You will receive instructions from IRCC on how to obtain police certificates from your country of origin or from inside Canada. We can also guide you on this process and provide you with instructions where to obtain the police certificates.

We strive to provide top quality immigration services to our clients. Not every immigration application is eligible for an appeal. You can reach out to us for a consultation to determine how we can assist you with your situation.

In order to be eligible for a Super Visa, you must be the parent or grandparents of a permanent resident or Canadian citizen. You must also have a letter of invitation from your child or grandchild in Canada, showing that they can financially support you for the length of your stay in Canada, and valid medical insurance from a Canadian company to cover you during your stay.

You must be a permanent resident or Canadian citizen, 18 years of age, and be eligible to sponsor your family members. You must show that you have enough money to support them. You must be willing to financially support the persons you are sponsoring for a period of time.

Each province and territory administers and determines the eligibility criteria for their own nominee program. Each province varies in selecting immigrants, based on their experience in certain occupations. It depends on the need of the province or territory. Contact us to find out more about eligibility for this program.

Express Entry is a point-based, ranking and application management system used by IRCC to manage and process applications received under three of Canada’s economic immigration programs for skilled workers. Express Entry is a competitive immigration system, it ranks eligible applicants and invites those with the best ranking to apply for permanent residence. Applicants are ranked based on their education, age, language proficiency, work experience, and other criteria.

The post-graduation work permit (PGWP) is a program that allows international students who graduate from universities and colleges in Canada to work in Canada for up to three years upon graduation. The PGWP is an open work permit that allows individuals to work for any employer. PGWP allows graduates from Canada to gain Canadian work experience, which can lead to permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class.

The rural and northern immigration is a pilot program that was launched to attract skilled immigrants to fill labour shortages in smaller communities across Canada. The pilot program is a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work and in live in one of the designated communities. This program was launched in response to an aging population in these communities and the need to fill job positions.

The start-up visa program is designed to help immigrant entrepreneurs and business owners with a qualifying business to establish in Canada by allowing them to apply for permanent residence with their families.


Contact us at the Connect Canada Immigration Services INC office nearest to you or submit an inquiry online.