Family Sponsorship

Are your relatives looking to live, work and settle in Canada with their family?

They can become permanent residents of Canada.
If you are at least 18 years old and a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
We can sponsor:
  1. your spouse, partner, or dependent children
  2. your parents and grandparents
Scroll to Top