- August 18, 2020
- Posted by: ccsantosh5626
- Category: Quebec Immigration
The movement serve immigration minister Nadine Girault has recently reported that another migration program will be accessible to asylum seekers who have given health care assistance help during the coronavirus pandemic.
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
list of admissible occupations:
- Home support workers (NOC code 4412 related to direct personal care)
- Registered nurses (NOC code 3012)
- Nursing co–ordinator’s and nursing supervisors (NOC code 3011)
- Licensed practical nurses (NOC code 3233)
- Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates (NOC code 3413)
They must have been employed in an eligible health-related job and provided direct patient care between March 13, 2020, and August 14, 2020, for at least 120 hours. They must have acquired the equivalent of a least six months of full-time or 750 hours of part-time or full-time work experience in Quebec before or during the period of application of the immigration program in a public or private health institution or a company that specializes in-home care and they must have met all the listed conditions at the latest by August 31, 2021.